Peer Review Process
To maintain high standards of quality in its publication, each manuscript of our journal received by the secretariat will undergo the following process:
1. Desk review by the editors to determine whether the manuscripts comply with the writing guidelines.
2. If the manuscripts comply with the writing guidelines, then plagiarism check will be undertaken using Turnitin. The minimum similarity check result is 20%.
3. After passing the second step, the manuscripts are reviewed by minimum two reviewers (double-blind peer-reviews). The reviewers do not know the names or identities of the authors during this process, nor do the authors know the identity of the reviewers. Reviewers may be Editorial Board members or they may be invited Guest Reviewers.
4. Most submissions receive an initial editorial decision within 4 weeks until 16 weeks from the date of the submission.
5. An article shall be reviewed by max 1 month per reviewer & be sent back to Editor.